The Meeting Professional. The Delegate. The Exhibitor. The Presenter. Everyone is an Attendee. Avenue tirelessly pursues one goal: Elevate the Attendee Experience. The continued success of an event hinges on what everyone in the room experienced. Was it life-enriching? Career-boosting? Challenging? Fun?
Event technology—AV, apps, live streaming, audience engagement, and more—has a profound impact on this experience. Just think back to the last tech snafu that left your meeting in a lurch, breaking the flow.
Avenue's people-first, technology-driven attendee experience is an asset for Meeting Professionals, who Avenue Live affectionately considers co-producers. Staying close every step of the way, innovating in unexpected ways, advocating. Sleeves rolled up, it's all in a day's work for Avenue Live.
EVP - Live Project Development
Exacting standards. The newest gear. Relentless focus. Photographic memory. After nearly 2 decades in the industry, Joe co-founded Avenue for one reason: to provide live events with experiences that go way beyond the usual, canned AV. As any Meeting Professional, corporate liaison, or hotel manager who’s ever worked with him can attest, he always delivers.
On a Non-Work Weekend, Joe
• Fusses over his Jeep
• Does yard work an home repairs
• Watches movies (and banks a dozen new quotes for later use)
• Plays guitar
EVP - Innovation
Mike listens for the heartbeat of an event, then finds ways to amplify it. Before Avenue, Mike worked at Apple producing business events. Mike appreciates that Avenue shares the same values and high standards as Apple's famous events: Customer focus, teamwork, and memorable you-had-to-be-there moments.
When Maxin' and Relaxin', Mike
• Tries something new
• Watches Messi highlights and DIYers on YouTube
• Indulges his undiagnosed ADHD
• Laughs with his superhero wife and their three weirdo kids
• Transitions smoothly from Americanos to Manhattans
VP - Operations
Jarrett's attention to detail serves him well at Avenue. Whether he's designing a room layout, setting up the latest, best equipment available, or leading all technical aspects of the production, Jarrett echoes the desire of Avenue’s Meeting Professional co-producers: nothing short of a perfectly executed meeting.
For No Reason in Particular, Jarrett
• Haunts Jazz and Blues clubs
• Geotags America's best tacos
• Travels to new places
• Cooks new things (while drinking choice wine, beer, and/or coffee)
• Taking his wife and three kids out of their comfort zones
Director - Design & Development
Avenue Live upholds technology and design as crucial elements in the superior Attendee Experience. Sean takes it to a whole other level. Whether he's designing a custom meeting app for deployment on a couple hundred iPads or developing a turnkey creative promotional strategy, Sean has just the right mix of head-in-the-clouds and feet-on-the-ground.
Just 'Cause, Sean
• Travels to far-off places on planes or in books
• Uses his hands to build or photograph neat stuff
• Learns something new
• Takes in the smell of freshly cut grass and barrel-aged whiskey
Director - Operations
Part sound engineer, part Swiss army knife, all heart. Karl embodies the spirit of the entire Avenue team: humble, hard work that keeps the attendee experience at the forefront. He's everywhere, from ensuring the Avenue gear stays up to Avenue standards to crafting the choicest intermission playlist you've ever heard.
To Float His Boat, Karl
• Spends time recharging with family and friends
• Writes a new song with a guitar on his lap
• Ventures out to new places by plane, train, and automobile
• Finds new ways to mod his house with power tools
A seasoned veteran of video and event production, Freddie does everything from operating cameras to editing videos, curating our amazing LiveMix product to new heights. He even dons the FredEx moniker to safely deliver equipment to the next memorable Avenue experience.
Going on Standby, Freddie
• Consumes all things space
• Rides slow and low in his Lincoln while pondering his move to a Tesla
• Spends time with his loving family and friends
• Shares the freshest memes the Internet has to offer